You should expand your business growth, by taking advantage of easy accessibility of social media sites today. There is nothing more enticing than free social media accounts, where you can market your business, share your stories and get quality results. But the thing is there are too many people on social media sites, and knowing where you stand in the crowd could be the greatest challenge in your marketing strategies. Below are few tips of how to focus on providing your audience the quality posts that they are looking for.
How do social media sites work for your small business marketing strategies?
The thing with social media is that you can do want you want within a certain limit. Social media is a great way to build personal and business relationship with your current clients and prospects. Thus, quality posts are essential!
- Consideration of all possible channels – This requires a high level strategy, the important thing about social media marketing is to find out where your audience are, and focus on getting their attention by interacting and engaging yourself with their discussions through like and comment, retweet and favorite, g+ and share.
- Attract specific viewers to your website – Your audience want to know if you are interested in their discussion, you can connect with them through agreeing or suggesting something related to their concerns. This way you can know what your audience needs are. Then you can narrow down your audience by categorizing them on your list of prospects.
Creating your social media posts
With so many messages flooding into social media feed section there is no way to secure that your audience will take notice of your posts. To attract the readers to either like or retweet, favorite your posts you need to compost a very attractive and mind tricking posts.
You can follow these guidelines
- Deliver a short and exact message
- Ask a question
- Each post should deliver a benefit for the reader
- Powerful attention getting words are How to , Why, Free, Quick, easy, great bargain, last chance, guarantee, results, and save
- Arouse curiosity, ask question or make a provocative statement
How to get more followers
Sharing your tweets is great way to get people to notice your small business, but have you noticed their small business? So how can you exactly get more followers?
- Positive aura – stay positive when doing social media marketing, results may take a while but building relationship always do.
- Provide information – share the blogs of your followers and don’t forget to inform that you shared your blog by adding their name to your posts. Make sure that you are aware of their social media accounts
- Provide a link to your post – sharing links to your audiences’ blogs are great way to show them that you appreciate their content
- Be available – do not spend your money on social media management tools, the word social means you need to socialize and when you decide to do social media marketing you made a decision to commit yourself to engage with real people online.
Know the difference between the social media sites
Facebook – you must know that the most appealing updates on facebook are the ones with, image, URL and the ones that offer something to the audience
Twitter – Give the audience a clear Call to Action tweets, make sure to use the mention feature on twitter, the favorite button and the retweet. On twitter you have limited words to tweet so make sure it is appealing to the twitter community
Pinterest – Images with no profile picture is big failure on pinterest, according to research accounts without profile image only get 26% shares. Use compelling background, as you have noticed Pinterest is about visual marketing, so make your background interesting!
Google+ – get involved on the most trending topics, make sure to click the +1 button if you like a post. When posting, it is important that you tag brands or people and making use of hashtags.
Instagram – mostly for smart phones! although you can check your updates on your desktop, but when you share your image it should be from your smart phone. Tip for you when using Instagram, is to put only 2/3 of the image to make it more interesting for the audience. Here you can create the curiosity method as mentioned above.
LinkedIn – Your business resume, here is where people look at your professional background. Make sure to make it professional as much as you can. Add the details you are asked upon signing up. Generate leads through LinkedIn is tough, this is a business 2 business community. Make sure to join communities that are relevant to your own.
DO you have a clear marketing plan for your business or do you need help?
If the answer is YES we can provide a clear marketing plan for your small business for the most affordable price ever seen online.
Contact a Professional Business Consultant
Socratic SBC | Small Business Consulting
2 Wisconsin Circle Suite 700 Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Office: (410) 929-6395
Fax: (202) 318-0689