The next big event is almost at the door, the Christmas. There are lots of businesses who has already started their seasonal marketing campaign. If you have not planned your marketing campaign for Christmas yet, this is the great time to start doing so. Here are 10 basic Christmas Marketing tips for small business:
Advertise online and offline and get ahead of the game
Offline advertising might still be available, but due to lots of advertisements in the month of December some already reserve their space for December magazine/newspaper issue. For offline advertisements there are still lots of tactics you can do to get your business noticed, like Radio, TV advertisements or even local newspaper and banners as well as Christmas theme business cards.
Online Christmas advertisements can already be done as early as November, but do not forget the Black Friday sale, if you really into shopping yourself, you look for the Black Friday sales from your favorite companies.
Other online advertisements can be done through:
- Editing your website to have Christmas template
- Social media headers/cover photo
- Christmas sale promotions through social media, blogs and email
- CRM system – your Customer Relationship Management, can do more for you this season, categorize your clients based on gender age or whatever appropriate for your marketing tactics. You cannot sell to all this time. You must focus on certain crowd to purchase your products, for example mainly your products are for men, this time focus on selling your products to women. Why? Because it will be a gift for their husbands. You get the point!
- Loyalty award – do not forget Christmas is about giving, so take this opportunity to give back or reward your loyal clients through coupons, discount cards or 50% off on certain items.
Great marketing ideas for Christmas
The festive countdown has already begun believe it or not. With the Christmas purchases, it is important to prepare your marketing strategies as soon as you can. According to Google users have already started being festive with using search words “Gifts for Christmas”, this is even better idea for your when you want to start your Christmas marketing campaign. Here are some great marketing ideas for Christmas:
- Do not forget the Black Friday – When the Black Friday has started that is when you start selling your Christmas products/services and discounts.
- Time to personalized your products – this is a great time to be creative, personalized your products to relevance of the Holiday season. Re-organizing your products like “Gifts for Dads”, “Secret Santa Gift” for loyal customers, “Personalized package deals as gifts, use words to attract gift buyers and it will also at the same time benefit your SEO.
- Festive Images – Once you have categorized or re-organized your products, you can add images of your products with festive Christmas themes and colors. These small changes are effective for your sales.
- Print out cards with Company Logo – You can get your greetings card personalized by adding your Logo, you can send this out through email or post to your loyal customers, along with a Christmas magazines of the products you offer that might be a gift for their loved ones.
- Special services – Christmas is time for giving and sharing, make sure that your customers get special services and take home something that is valuable from you that they will remember even when the Christmas season is over.
Use the power of Social media
Great ways to get your Christmas promotions heard is through social media, but first you must enjoy the ride.
- Update your Profile give it Merry Merry Christmas theme
- Prepare personalized images of Christmas, Santa and gifts, do not forget to attach your Logo to the image
- Sharing if fun, once again share some interesting posts about Christmas
- Ask Christmas questions like are you prepared for your Christmas eve, Last minute Christmas shopping guilty or not?
- And off course get your blog posts merrier too.
Ideas for blog posts for Christmas season:
- Christmas gift guide for your family
- How to prepare the best Christmas dinner
- How to make Christmas extra special
Or anything like above that is relevant to your niche.
For instance, Socratic SBC | Small Business Consulting, offers great package for Christmas, such as Business and Marketing plan package, Graphic website design package, Logo creation package, Website design package, if you should also be interested in editing your website them for the Christmas, that can also be served by Socratic SBC.
Let us know what you need and we will see through it before the season ends. Grab your discounts now. Just copy the link of this blog and email (email@example.com) it to us with your business info or tasks needed to be done. We promise to be competitive and give some extra gifts for you too!
Hope that sounds merry