As your small business grows, you will need to have more tools to handle your work efficiently. By all means finding new tools to manage your marketing, file sharing and employee interactions as well as client engagement. There are lots of small business tools online that are free and some are highly affordable that will make your tasks more efficient. Here below are the most common and highly used by small business owners, which is also highly recommended for those who hasn’t started using management tools before.
- Clients and employees – WAVE is one of the most efficient tools for invoices, payable accounts, payments received and payroll. WAVE is a great solution if you want to keep the entire above mentioned in one place. This software will work just fine for small business owners who are running their business as a sole proprietor.
- Meeting with clients – Google calendar work just fine which most business owner’s use, but SCHEDULICITY allows your client to visit a site to see which days and time you have for meeting availability. If you have business that offer one-on-one meeting/coaching, you can easily let your client know to go to the site to book an appointment with you. You and your client will then receive an email confirmation of the chosen date and time of your meeting. You will also get a reminder before the meeting takes place. Very efficient and easy to use, your clients will find it amusing to use such software.
- Projects, file sharing and calendar – as mentioned above Google Drive will also be excellent to use for tasks such as file sharing, document sharing, reminders and project sharing. This is also a really great tool for employees to share and edit a certain document in real time manner.
- Time management – If you want to keep track of your online outsourcing team efficiently, TOGGL is one of the most common tools to manage and track your employees working hours and projects. Another useful tool for tracking working progress of your employees is RESCUETIME, where you can monitor every movement from website visited, time efficiency etc.
- Keyword research – KEYWORD SPY is very great tool for content marketing, where you can easily monitor your competitors keyword usage online and it also offer an analysis feature that will let you know which keywords works best for your competitors, so you can monitor what they are doing.
- Networking with other bloggers– INKYBEE keeps you socialize with other bloggers around your niche or interest, this is a great tool for telling other blogger about your blog. INKYBEE makes it easier for you to connect with other bloggers that shares the same interests as you. Growing your blogger network with surely increase traffic to your blog.
Marketing your business can take a lot of time but with the right tools to handle your marketing efficiently will make your marketing campaign a lot easier.
- Scheduling posts to social media and blog – While you do not have time to log in to all your social media accounts for update and postings, HOOTSUITE is a great tool to keep all your social media accounts in one place, you can also schedule your social media posts on hootsuite and also see the feeds, interactions and mentions as well. You can also schedule blog posts from HOOTSUITE.
- Email marketing – while you want to send out newsletter to all your contacts this cannot be done without MAILCHIMP, this tool also offer premade template for you to use for your email marketing
- App creation – when you want to design your own app, APPY PIE is a great tool to use, this will be great for selling products through app and customers can easily download the app for their devices to get the latest news from your business.
- Market place – MOJO HELPDESK, get ahead of the competition and get the MOJO HELPDESK to stay in touch with your customers and make sure that you are able to resolve issues right away. This tool can be used as a customer service app and cover everything else from SEO, good landing page and solid conversion.
These tools mentioned above are just the few of many small business tools that can be found online. When it comes to making small business efficiently invest in learning new tools to use for managing your business. If you have some great tools that are not mentioned on this post please share your experience with us.
Socratic SBC | Small Business Consulting
2 Wisconsin Circle Suite 700 Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Office: (410) 929-6395
Fax: (202) 318-0689