Any successful business has a great team of marketers behind them; they invest in such to get their business on top notch on the world of internet. It is the tough marketing efforts that make business successful brand awareness. The boost of brand awareness ultimately improves sales and profit level. However lost of successful business still battling with email marketing, how they can initially catch their readers attention as a matter of fact according to campaignmonitor.com effective email marketing has returned $42 dollars to every dollar spent. So in the long run with the correct calculation that is a uge amount on your revenue in the long term.
How essential is email marketing?
Regardless the type of business you run email marketing is essential part of your brand awareness. Consumer would like to connect with you privately through email; consumers would like to have your personal advice regarding your products. Some buyers do not feel comfortable discussing such matter through social media so email marketing is the ultimate solution. According to studies people are checking their email more than twice during the day for product and services updates.
Understanding email marketing
Sending out promotional email can sometimes end up in Spam or junk folder, therefore it is essential to understand the links to use and the introduction as well as the subject line to use when sending out emails.
- Regular emails – If you send out emails regularly like for example daily emails to your existing and potential consumers will most likely they will mark your emails as spam. To reduce the risk of ending up in a junk or spam folder. You need to send out to them regularly BUT on a limited basis, let say monthly or twice a month.
- Links to use – Consumer wants to know what you are selling, not only that but they want to know more relevant topics from you. For this reason your email you should send out to your current and potential clients should include links to direct them to your product page or website.
- Offering discounts – There is no use of sending mass email to your all your potential clients, if the content is spammy or more likely too promotional. Instead through your newsletter, you can offer 25% DISCOUNT or buy and get 1 free promo
- The use of image in an email – Some businesses use embed image or large graphics through email, this can be very heavy to load when the receiver get the email and might just end up deleting the email before it finishes loading its image. So be careful in choosing your image.
- The right time to send emails – There isn’t really a right time to do that, with the different time zones your potential consumers might have, all you can do is hope that they will have the time to read and respond to your email. You can take a look at your social media reports and find categorize the number of visitors and your contacts as well you can send an automated email to 1 category for a certain of time and the second email would be for the second category etc.
Email marketing is one of the toughest marketing techniques out there, there are studies shown on how to attract your customers through email marketing and with a proper study and research you will in time learn to handle your email marketing strategies.
2 Wisconsin Circle Suite 700 Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Office: (410) 929-6395
Fax: (202) 318-0689