It seems so easy for us to discuss about tactics, marketing concepts for both local and online consumers and some technical tasks. But if you were in a small business owner’s shoes you’d know that the best element for a successful business with satisfied customers is the love for the craft. There are so many claimed marketing tips but it rarely gives importance to actually loving what you are doing. So it’s time now to write down to your marketing plan some of the most practical tips that will lead your customers to your business.
Become a Credible Leader
Make sure to exert extra effort to encourage your employees in giving a more personalized approach making your customers patronize your business services. To whatever business type you want to pursue customer service must be prioritized because it is a huge determining factor to increase repeat customers.
- Become a business advisor and not just a boss by encouraging your employees to never miss out the effort of simple greetings. Addressing your customers some simple yet noticeable greetings like asking them “how’s your day” could lift their moods.
- In terms of online businesses, make sure that your website is filled with friendly approaches such as starting out a post with a greeting. Furthermore, simple to navigate websites are appreciated by online prospects too.
Find time to Reward your Customers
This perhaps is the most common yet practical tips that should be included in your marketing plan. There are hundreds to thousands of ways you can give back to your customers which they would love to go for.
- Posting to which you offer free item after every 10 purchased transaction. Or a 10% discount for the next item after you have bought items with minimum amount paid.
- Another advice for business and marketing plans is that holidays should be meant special to your business and to your clients. Special holidays like Christmas and New Year wherein you offer good discounts and throw freebies.
Sharing Personal Stories and Business Success
Being personal to your customers is something that is usual these days. People would want to be extra sure that who they want to deal with are trustworthy and credible. This is why you have to create an “About Us” tab on your website so you can extend your reach to your customers wherever they are.
- Common social media marketing tip is to include creating a Facebook account wherein you constantly update your followers of your hard work and milestones. This can further make your business relatable to your present customers and even to prospective clients.
One does not have to an expert business advisor to let these all happen for their business. Just as long as you have a marketing plan with a big portion for customer care then you are sure to go.
Socratic SBC | Small Business Consulting
2 Wisconsin Circle Suite 700 Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Office: (410) 929-6395
Fax: (202) 318-0689